I'M INA

My photo
stockholm, Sweden
I take pictures and sometimes draw. in this blog I post all kinds of pictures from my life. visit my website: inanederdal.com. I'm always looking for new faces to shoot. contact me: ina.nederdal@hotmail.com all photos are © Ina Nederdal

Saturday, 27 August 2011

JAG OCH HON HON OCH JAG

this is me. my brother took these pictures for me but im posting em anyway cos I really like em.
I got this tattoo while livin in Glasgow and now I'm back in Sweden again after 4 yrs. I sometimes miss Glasgow but it feels pretty good to be back in Scandinavia. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my life... :P


Me, Saarijärvi, Finland.

4 comments:

  1. I don't really like tattoo genrally, but yours is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tatto is kinda unique, but uh, what is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics, fabulous style.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Ina N photo diary

Followers