I'M INA

My photo
stockholm, Sweden
I take pictures and sometimes draw. in this blog I post all kinds of pictures from my life. visit my website: inanederdal.com. I'm always looking for new faces to shoot. contact me: ina.nederdal@hotmail.com all photos are © Ina Nederdal

Tuesday, 17 November 2009

nothing to do with photography

I've been lying in bed with temperature since Saturday morning.
Thought I felt better today when I woke up but now I don't know anymore.
wondering if its the swineflue *hoping*

started a little tribute drawing to my favorite kind of daawg... haha.

can you tell that I'm bored?
I kinda feel like the dog at the bottom.

4 comments:

  1. väldigt vacker teckning/målning. hoppas du mår bättre inom en kort stund. det suger att vara sjuk.

    tack förresten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack, jag är nöjd som fan över den i alla fall =)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Ina N photo diary

Followers